Sunday, October 18, 2015

Finish lines, not finish times

Right now, I am running. I'm probably hitting the wall. My legs and lungs are tired. My heart is racing, sweat dripping down my cheeks, and I'd like to give up. Sound familiar? We all experience the point at which we'd like to give up. But you, YOU are an athlete. And you aren't going to give up this time. And neither am I. By the time this day is over, I'll have completed a half marathon. And you will only have one more week until you are ready for the race of a lifetime!!!


Sunday 10/18Monday 10/19Tuesday 10/20Wednesday 10/21Thursday 10/22Friday 10/23Saturday 10/24
Rest30 min walkRest30 min walkRestRestRACE DAY

Whether you have already signed up for a 5k or you'd like to but haven't had the guts to do so yet, I want to help you. Contact me so we can find one in your area and get you registered. I'm anticipating lots of selfies and messages from you! I am so proud of you. Today and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment