Monday, November 2, 2015

My week in pictures

Last week held lots of fun and very little work. People often think I only work out and run in circles with my kids. While that is partially true, here is some proof that I LOVE to have fun!!!


I have these incredible friends. They are true and loyal and hardcore and funny and irreplaceable. We like to eat food together... lots of food! Here are pictures from our brunch last Sunday.

Breakfast burger (Yes, I ate that whole thing!)

And a waffle as my side!


Aren't we gorgeous?!?! 


I made some time to hang out with my parents' dog, Gem. She loves butter mints and sitting on my mom's recliner!



I surprised my nephew at his preschool sing-a-long and went shopping at Target. Happy Wednesday!


Saturday evening was our town's Halloween parade. I enjoyed every minute of the 2+ hour parade, especially watching my kids dance with our studio's group. And of course I ate candy... who wouldn't?!



Yesterday, I was featured in a newspaper article...



...and my family wore purple in honor of a friend's heaven day!

 


 See? I really am just a normal girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment